Hey. Just like I wrote a letter to my past self., I would like to write a post for my future self. I hope all these things which I mentioned below have been achieved by me by then. So here it goes-
- You have become a top-class psychologist or a top-shot economist.
- You have skydived. Skydiving has been your dream since you were 16 but it scared you back then. Hope that you overcame that fear:)
- You have authored/ co-authored a book however small your part may be.
- You have the money to travel business class wherever you go. Even though you hated all those Lamborghinis or Ferraris, you traveled business class once and fell in love with it and have always hoped to have the money to travel that class…
- You are going to meet your favourite tennis player -Rafael Nadal in an airport (Quite a random prediction)
- You continue writing your blog even now provided reading blogs hasn’t become obsolete
- You are still in contact with your friends from school and your best friend during school days is still your best friend.
- You still read Diary of a Wimpy Kid every year provided Jeff Kinney still writes those books :).(Hope the kid in you doesn’t go away)
- You own an iPhone 27 keeping in mind some other company doesn’t provide a better phone which it probably wont.(Android fans, come after me:) )
- Your signature becomes an autograph
- You still write your diary regularly pouring in your feelings that you are too shy/afraid to tell to anyone else.
- Your room still remains untidy as it is today.
- You go back to your school to be the chief guest of an event held there.
- You are still in love with playing basketball and have won at least one tournament.
- Your name appears on the TV but only for the correct reasons.
- You still have the ownership of the house where you live right now and go back there every once a while and reminisce your old memories.
- You have gone on a biking trip at least 500 kilometres long
- You have visited Antarctica maybe with a friend who also wants to go there.
- You learn to meditate and are happier than ever.
- You are still the same philosophical person.
- You get over things more easily than you used to
- You have a person to talk to about the most sensitive of topics(except your parents)
- You take your mother to Norway or Sweden to view the Aurora Borealis
- You buy your father a first-class ticket with your self-earned money
- You open an NGO which operates worldwide to help people who can’t afford basic health services with someone who has this same wish as you.
And then obviously I hope all of these wishes come true.
Over and Out